Airius fans are not like other brands. While traditional fans use primitive blades to churn air, Airius destratification fans use our patented multi-vane stator technology to create a slow-moving column of air – which increases the distance the air travels.
The other fundamental difference with Airius destratification fans is that we use premium components to deliver unrivalled efficiency. While other fans use a lot of energy to move a little air, Airius fans are designed to run 24/7 at a cost as low as £6 per year.
The column descends to ground level
• Reduces heating costs by 20% - 50%
• Reduces cooling costs by 20% - 40%
• Maintains optimum working/retail environment
• Increase staff productivity
• Reduces Co2 emissions by 20%-50%
• Rapid ROI - Usually between 12-24 months - 3 Year warranty
• Minimal running costs
• Recycles heat from machinery, lighting, solar gain etc.
• Reduces condensation . Works alongside all types of HVAC systems
The PureAir Series is an air purification and airflow circulation fan system, incorporating the latest in PHI (Photohydroioniption) Cell technology to efficiently and effectively neutralise harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, muld and other contaminants in any internal environment. The PHI Cell emits 'lonised Hydroperodes', a naturally occurring cleaning agent, which is then dispersed via the fan airflow and circulad throughout spaces. As the fans continue to circulate internal atmosphere, the Phi circulates itheutralising lonised Hydroperoxides, providing 24/7 continuous Air Purification.